- The Bible is the verbally inspired and infallible authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died for our sins, arose, physically from the dead, ascended into heaven, and will return again in power and glory.
- Jesus is the great High Priest and He makes intercession for us before God.
- All men are sinful by nature and are at enmity with God; therefore, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential to their salvation.
- Men are justified by faith in the shed blood of Christ and are saved by grace through faith.
- Every born-again person should declare his faith by the act of baptism by immersion, and should be a member of a local New Testament church.
Click HERE for a more detailed Doctrinal Statement.